Saturday 5 January 2013

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure


Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
is a PlayStation 3 game made by Activision. I
t is not an online game (but Skylanders Universe is). It is about Spyro the Dragon and his friends. The PS3 game comes with a special portal called the Portal of Power that you connect to your PS3 with a USB. You put figures of the characters on the portal to choose which one to play as. There are 8 different elements in the game: Magic, Water, Tech, Earth, Undead, Fire, Life and Air. Each character has a different element that is useful in the game. You get three characters with the starter pack. They are Spyro, Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy. 

Skylanders is £60 so more expensive than a normal PS3 game, but you get the Portal of Power and the figures so I think it's worth it. I really like that the enemies are hard to fight. It makes the game more fun. There are lots of characters you can play as. My favourite is Gill Grunt who has the Water element. It is quite hard to learn the controls but you get used to it. Skylanders is one of the best games I've ever played and I really recommend it.  

**********

No comments:

Post a Comment